TIFCO Industries is one of America's fastest growing suppliers of American-made maintenance and repair products and has been for over 50 years. TIFCO supports American jobs and the American economy by buying products from American manufacturers and suppliers and distributing them through our team of national sales representatives.
We stock and provide over 45,000 quality products that include hydraulic hose and fittings, fasteners, chemicals, mechanical cutting tools, shop supplies, welding alloys, automotive supplies, electrical products, and safety products, to an unlimited MRO market that includes Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Field, Automotive, Government, and Institutional accounts. We give you the tools and the product line to become as successful as you want to be!
2018 TIFCO's Recognition Banquet
INDUSTRIAL SALES REPS -- JOIN THE TIFCO SALES FAMILY!
Job Type: Sales Representative
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Do you want to get away from that boring desk job culture? Do you want to support American business and facilitate the growing American economy? A Sales Representative position at TIFCO Industries provides you with the FREEDOM you desire. We currently have a tremendous opportunity for Sales Representatives who are self motivated, career oriented and seek to achieve a high level of success that will bring first year earnings potential of over $50,000 annually with future potential earnings of over $100,000. You control your time, your accounts, and your customer relationships. Your job entails calling on new and existing accounts in your area, demonstrating exciting new maintenance and repair products, providing vendor managed inventory services, and building long term customer relationships. We are looking for individuals who have had previous experience and/or education in sales. An industrial background is beneficial. You must be eager to learn about new products and selling techniques and able to apply these to your sales career. You must also be independent, willing to make cold calls, and able to manage your own accounts and your own time. Success at this job can lead into positions of sales management at TIFCO. Remember, you make the income that you choose to make. The possibilities are endless.
2018 Sales Contest Trip (Bahamas - June 2019)
Our Top Performers earn over $100,000 annually!
If you are experienced selling fasteners, hydraulics, cutting tools, automotive, welding products, plumbing, shop supplies, uniforms or safety products, send us your resume today. You are what we are looking for. We offer a 24-month career support plus generous commission program, plus a benefits package including 401K and medical/dental insurance.
TIFCO offers continual Advanced Training Classes, so that you can increase your product knowledge, which allows you to grow your sales and income.
An EEO/AA Employer
JOIN THE TIFCO SALES TEAM AND ENJOY UNLIMITED EARNINGS POTENTIAL
- Up to 24 Month Career Support Development Plan
- Up to 24 Month Travel Allowance
- Full Benefits Package
- Unlimited Market with Repeat Business
- Local Sales Territory with No Overnight Travel Required
- Annual, Productive Sales Training Meetings
- Premium, American-Made Product Lines
- Sales Awards, Annual Sales Contest Trips, and Performance Bonuses
- Professional Training and Field Support
- Personal Support from Managers
- Long Term Commitment to Our Sales Force
- Dependable Repeat Business
- Experienced, Professional Internal Sales Support Team
- No Geographical Territory Restrictions
- No Product Restrictions- we stock over 45,000 products with 98%+ fill rate
- No Customer Type Restrictions- Sell any Customer that is not an active Tifco Customer
- Recession Resistant Industry ‐ people always need our products
- Unlimited Earning Potential ‐ Top Performers Exceed $100,000 Annually
TIFCO Chairman's Club Gold Ring
Engraved TIFCO Women's Rolex
Engraved TIFCO Men's Rolex
- High Achievement Drive and Desire to Succeed
- Good Communication Skills
- Develop your own leads as well as work with ours
- Ability to cold call and service existing accounts
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Ability to Demonstrate Innovative Products
- Ability to build long-term customer relationships that give you repeat business
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
- Sales Experience a Plus
- Mechanical Background a Plus
- Military Logistics Background a Plus